DynaMed Plus provides current, evidence-based information to support decision making at the point of care. It is relevant for all clinical staff at the North Middlesex.
There is a useful user guide posted here.
You can also download the DynaMed Plus app. To do so, look under the “spotlight” section of the DynaMed Plus homepage (on the left hand side of the screen once you have logged in to DynaMed Plus) and click on the link “Get the DynaMed Plus Mobile App”.
Full instruction for setting up DynaMed Plus on your mobile can be found by following this link.
If you do not have an OpenAthens username and password, you can self-register via our OpenAthens page.
DynaMed Plus offers:
· Access everywhere: DynaMed Plus can be accessed anywhere, including online and from a mobile device.
· Alerts when topics change or are updated
· Evidence-based content: including easy to interpret levels of evidence labels so you can quickly determine the quality of the evidence.
· Easy to find information: DynaMed Plus is designed so that you can quickly find answers to clinical questions. Topics include an Overview and Recommendations section for high-level review. The table of contents helps you take a deeper look at the evidence available.
· Full-text articles: many links to full-text content are included, with one-click access
· Graphics and images: are included
· Micromedex drug content
· Patient information: most topics include links to patient information leaflets
· Recent updates: newly added evidence can be viewed from the home page and updates can be filtered by specialty.